Why Should You Invest in Property in Sus?
Table of Contents
Sus lies in a valley and is surrounded by hills both sides. Surrounding hills include the Baner Hill, Sutarwadi Hill and the Lavale Hills.
Some Detail of Geographical study of Mahalunge.
- Altitude – 550 meters above the Sea Level.
- Region – West Maharashtra.
- District – Pune.
- Pin Code – 411 021.
- Taluka – Mulshi.
- Main Village – Sus Gao.
- Government Body – Panchayati Raj (Gram Panchayat).
- The local language of the region is MARATHI.
- The population of Sus is 4,862 with a literacy rate of 83.31% as per the 2011 census.
- The working pattern in the village is mixed type out of total population 1975 were engaged in Main Work (Employment or Earning more than 6 Months), 354 were cultivators (owner or co-owner) while 46 were Agricultural labourer
- The region is a little far from the Airport, Pune Railway Station, and Shivajinagar Bus Depot for domestic traveling.
- Upcoming Sus Village to Hinjewadi Road will connect the region to the Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park.
- NH 48 is just 1.1 KM away from the City Center.
Life Style Study
- Region of Sus is having the potential of growth in the upcoming future.
- The upcoming high-tech city in Mahalunge is having several features with it.
- As such NO Bank available in the region but there are few ATMs of national banks and private banks are available in the region
- Maan Mahalunge High Tech City is within 3 KM radius.
- Westend Mall and Cinepolise Multiplex is 8.7 KM away.
- Several reputed schools and colleges are within 1 KM radius.
- Nearest D – Mart – 3.9 KM away.
- Baner Hills – 5.5 KM. away
- Symbiosis Institute – 5.8 KM away.
Future Development Prospects
- Owner – PMRDA
- Area Under Development – 250 Hectors.
- Residential projects, commercial and development worth of ₹ 20,000 Cr.
- Owner – PMRDA
- From Sus Village to Hinjewadi Village
- Width of Road – 24 m.
- Current Status – Under Construction
- Owner – PMRDA
- Length – 128 km
- Width of Road – 110 m
- Budget – ₹ 10,234 Cr.
- 1st phase of the project is under construction
Real Estate Study
- As per study of “D’quor Spaces” Sus locality having rating of 2/5.
- The price trend of real estate property in Sus having a POSITIVE & UPWARD trend. That means you can expect good appreciation of the value of your real estate property.
- Given the presence of upcoming High-Tech City, you can also rent out your property to companies as “Guest House” earning more rent for your flat.
Note: The Price trend shown in chart is Average price per Sq.Ft. on Saleable area in the micro market for 2011, 2015 and 2020.
Below Chart Show the Average Area, Average Price and Average Rate of the apartment.
According to our analysis, Sus offers: –
- Potential growth in the Real estate sector, IT sector, and Infrastructure Development Sector. Which is a good sign for investment.
- Upcoming High-Tech City will help to rise in the rental price of the region.
- Sus Hinjewadi road will provide the good connectivity to the region.
- Development of phases 4, 5 & 6 of the Rajiv Gandhi IT Park and Maan Mahalunge High-Tech City will create further opportunities for more employment. Will also create a huge demand for homes as it is the preferred location for a lot of migrant population.
- The upcoming ring road will also reduce the travel time to the new international airport by 30 mins.
- Natural beauty like Baner Hill, Sutarwadi Hill and the Lavale Hills is the attraction for the people.
So, in conclusion, Sus is good location for investment purposes as there is a good appreciation in the price of property since the last 10 years of data. As we concern about the rating 2/5 it will be change in near future because the region is having potential of development in near future with respect of upcoming Ring Road and Maan Mahalunge High-Tech City.