Why Should You Invest in Property in Pashan?
Table of Contents
Pune city is an ancient city. In ancient times the city is known for PUNYA NAGARI. City also witnesses the might of CHHATRAPATI SHIVAJI MAHARAJ. Pashan is one of the oldest cities of the Pune district.
Some Detail of Geographical study of Pashan.
- Altitude – 570 meters above the Sea Level.
- Region – West Maharashtra.
- District – Pune
- Pin Code – 411 021.
- Taluka – Haveli.
- Main Village – Pashan Gao.
- Government Body – Pune Municipal Corporation
- The local language of the region is MARATHI.
- The combine population of the region was 24,574 with a literacy rate of 73.12% as per the 2011 census.
- The working pattern in the region is mixed kind. majorly the they are attached with a main work. There are some worker attached with the agriculture activity.
- The region is a little far from the Airport, Pune Railway Station, and Shivajinagar Bus Depot for domestic traveling.
- Since the Region is developed and many of land under DRDO & ARDE there is no deveopment acitivity in terms of infrastructure.
- Since the Pashan is developed region of wetern Pune zone. There is high volume of traffic in the peak hours.
Life Style Study
- Pashan is developed region there is ample amount of college and schools. But it is near to NDA LAND and DRDO LAND the region is facing problem in further development.
- Also, the Pashan having the ample environment for living purpose. Where you get the all the facility in walkable distance.
- Baner Gaon Metro Station – 2.7 KM.
- Pashan Lake – 2.2 KM.
- Baner Hills from Pashan end – 2.5 KM.
- Westend Mall and The Pavillion Mall at a distance of 5.5 KM and 6 KM respectively.
- Several reputed schools and colleges and fast food restaurants are within 1 KM radius.
- Reliance Fresh Mart – 1.3 KM away.
Future Development Prospects
- Owner – NHAI & PMC
- Location – Chandani Chowk
- Budget – 420 Cr.
- Under pass – 01
- Signalized junction – 04.
- New flyover – 03 (Including existing flyover)
- Owner – PMRDA
- Length – 128 km
- Width of Road – 110 m
- Budget – ₹ 10,234 Cr.
- 1st phase of the project is under construction.
- Owner – Pune Smart City Development Corporation Limited.
- 6 projects under transportation.
- 8 projects under Urban Planning.
- 8 projects under water and solid management.
- 2 projects under ITC
- 1 start-up zone
Real Estate Study
- As per study of “D’quor Spaces” Pashan locality having rating of 4/5.
- The price trend of real estate property in Pashan having a POSITIVE/ UPWARD trend. That means you can expect good appreciation of the value of your real estate property.
- Also, the Pashan is having good potential growth in real estate sector. There are approximate 18 projects are under construction in which 3 projects are ready to possession.
Below Chart Show the Average Area, Average Price and Average Rate of the apartment.
Note: The Price trend shown in chart is Average price per Sq.Ft. on Saleable area in the micro market for 2011, 2015 and 2020
According to our analysis, Pashan offers: –
- Potential growth in the Real estate sector, IT sector. Which is a good sign for investment as well as Living Purpose
- Aundh Baner Balewadi Smart City project will help to rise in the rental price of the region.
- As well as Chanadani Chowk Flyover will reduce the traffic in the region.
- Good Connectivity will take place with metro line 03.
- The Baner Hills and Pashan Lake are also the attraction of many people.
- The upcoming ring road will also reduce the travel time to the new international airport by 30 mins.
So, in conclusion, Pashan is not only a good location for living with an overall rating of 4/5 but also it is a good location for investment purposes as there is a good appreciation in the price of property since the last 10 years of data.