Why Should You Invest in Property in Mahalunge??
Table of Contents
Pune city is an ancient city. In ancient times the city is known for PUNYA NAGARI. City also witnesses the might of CHHATRAPATI SHIVAJI MAHARAJ.
Some Detail of Geographical study of Mahalunge.
- Altitude – 570 meters above the Sea Level.
- Region – West Maharashtra.
- District – Pune.
- Pin Code – 411 045.
- Taluka – Mulshi.
- Main Village – Mahalunge Gao.
- Government Body – Panchayati Raj (Gram Panchayat).
- The local language of the region is MARATHI.
- The population of Mahalunge village is 6,471 with a literacy rate of 85.32% as per the 2011 census.
- The working pattern in the village is mixed type out of total population 2565 workers engaged in Main Work, 445 were cultivators (owner or co-owner) while 197 were Agricultural labourer.
- The region is a little far from the Airport, Pune Railway Station, and Shivajinagar Bus Depot for domestic traveling.
- Upcoming Metro line – 03 will connect the region to the Aundh Baner Balewadi Smart City as well as with the Rajiv Gandhi Info Tech Park..
- The nearest SHIVNERI BUS STOP is just 2.8 KM far from the center for easy travelling to hill station LONAVALA and Mumbai City
Life Style Study
- Region of Mahalunge is having the potential of growth in the upcoming future.
- The upcoming high-tech city is having several features with it.
- As such NO Bank available in the region but there are few ATMs of national banks and private banks are available in the region.
- Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park – 8.0 KM
- Xion Mall and Westend Mall is 5.3 KM and 6.9 KM away
- Several reputed schools and colleges are within 1 KM radius.
- Nearest D – Mart – 1.5 KM away
Future Development Prospects
- Owner – PMRDA
- Route – From Maan to Shiwaji Nagar (31 km Extention proposed)
- Budget – 8100 Cr.
- Owner – PMRDA
- Area Under Development – 250 Hectors.
- Residential projects, commercial and development worth of ₹ 20,000 Cr.
- Owner – Pune Smart City Development Corporation Limited.
- 6 projects under transportation.
- 8 projects under Urban Planning.
- 8 projects under water and solid management.
- 2 projects under ITC
- 1 start-up zone
- Owner – PMRDA
- Length – 128 km
- Width of Road – 110 m
- Budget – ₹ 10,234 Cr.
- 1st phase of the project is under construction.
Real Estate Study
- As per study of “D’quor Spaces” Mahalunge locality having rating of 3/5 which is not bad.
- The price trend of real estate property in Mahalunge having a POSITIVE & UPWARD trend. That means you can expect good appreciation of the value of your real estate property.
- Given the presence of upcoming projects like High-Tech City, you can also rent out your property to companies as “Guest House” earning more rent for your flat.
Note: The Price trend shown in chart is Average price per Sq.Ft. on Saleable area in the micro market for 2011, 2015 and 2020.
Below Chart Show the Average Area, Average Price and Average Rate of the apartment.
According to our analysis, Mahalunge offers: –
- Potential growth in the Real estate sector, IT sector, and Infrastructure Development Sector. Which is a good sign for investment
- Upcoming High-Tech City will help to rise in the rental price of the region.
- Good Connectivity will take place with metro line 03.
- Development of phases 4, 5 & 6 of the Rajiv Gandhi IT Park and Maan Mahalunge High-Tech City will create further opportunities for more employment. Will also create a huge demand for homes as it is the preferred location for a lot of migrant population.
- The upcoming ring road will also reduce the travel time to the new international airport by 30 mins.
So, in conclusion, Mahalunge is not only a good location for living with an overall rating of 3/5 but also it is a good location for investment purposes as there is a good appreciation in the price of property since the last 10 years of data.