Why Should You Invest in Property in Bavdhan?
Table of Contents
Magarpatta city is 400 acres land, privately owned gated community, situated in the east of Pune.
Some Detail of Geographical study of Magarpatta
- Altitude – 549 meters above the sea level.
- Region – West Maharashtra
- Main City – Hadapsar
- District – Pune
- Pin Code – 411 013
- Taluka – Haveli
- Magarpatta – Township
- Government Body – Pune Municipal Corporation
- The local language of the region is MARATHI.
- The population of Magarpatta is 40,000 with a literacy rate of 87.74% as per the 2011 census.
- The working pattern is majority of corporate style. 93% of workers describe their work as Main Work while 7% involved in marginal activity.
- Magarpatta City is well connected to other parts of the city via roadways (NH 65) and railways.
- Hadapsar is the nearest railway station to Magarpatta.
- Pune International Airport is located at a driving distance of 9.2km.
- Township itself has auto stand, bus stands, transit interchangable points.
- 25 Acre park called as Aditi Garden (30% of the total area)
Life Style Study
- As Magarpatta is self sufficient integrated Township, unique concepts like walk to work/walk to school, affordable housing,etc are in township itself.
- The hospitals, banks, ATMs, restaurants, mall, park, gymkhana, cultural assembly space, workplaces are reachable at walking distance.
- A walled city, with fortified gates and guarded entrances.
- All the safety norms for firefighting, electricity is in city.
- Adopted eco-friendly practices such as solar water heating, solar lighting and hygienic disposal further preserves the environment.
- Eco-friendly features and pollution free environ.
- Magarpatta city has received various accolades for uniqueness, novelty, IT infrastructure, largest solar water heating system, etc.
Future Development Prospects
- Self-sufficient integrated Township
- Area- 400 acres
- 25 Acre Park named Aditi Garden
- Design Features
- Fortified gates
- Declared as Oxygen Zone.
- Adopted eco-friendly practices to preserve environment.
- Planning Innovations-
- Walk to Work
- Affordable Housing
- Access to Economic Facilities (Work Centers)
- Route- Linking Road from Malwadi- Amanora to Magarpatta
- Width – 18m
- Easing Vehicular Congestion
- If they get linked, the route will also get connectivity to a different road up ahead and gave access to Nagar road.
- Decision for the project will be taken at the Government level.
Real Estate Study
- As per study of “D’quor Spaces” Magarpatta city having rating of 3/5 which is good.
- The price trend of real estate property in Magarpatta having a POSITIVE/ UPWARD trend. Hence, we can expect good appreciation of the value of real estate property.
- Self-sufficient integrated township and High-Tech City, you can also rent out your property to companies as “Guest House” earning more rent for your flat.
Below Chart Show the Average Area, Average Price and Average Rate of the apartment.
According to our analysis, Magarpatta offers: –
- Potential growth in the Magarpatta City for Real estate sector, IT sector, and Infrastructure Development Sector is a good opportunity for investment.
- This High-Tech City will help to hike in the rental price of the region.
- Good Connectivity, high standard lifestyle, all services are integrated in township.
- Developed township is a attraction for many IT employees and creates a huge demand for homes as it is most preferred location with unique concept of walk to work/ walk to school
Therefore, Magarpatta is favorable location for living with an overall rating of 3/5.
It is a great opportunity for investment purposes as good appreciation in the price of property is witnessed since the last few years.