Why Should You Invest in Property in Kharadi?
Pune city is an ancient city. In ancient times the city is known for PUNYA NAGARI. City also witnesses the might of CHHATRAPATI SHIVAJI MAHARAJ.
Some Detail of Geographical study of Kharadi
- Altitude – 549 m above the Sea Level
- Region – West Maharashtra
- District – Pune
- Pin Code – 411 014
- Taluka – Junnar
- Government Body – Pune Municipal Corporation
- The local language of the region is MARATHI.
- The population of Kharadi is 24,443 with a literacy rate of 76% as per the 2011 census.
- Kharadi – Mainly Information Technology (IT) sector. These locations are not only centres for IT activities but also preferred residential hotspots, promoting the ‘walk to work’ culture.
- The major roads passing through region are Bead- Ahemdnagar Pune Road, Pune Ahmednagar Highway (MH SH-27), Mundhwa and other arterial roads.
- Upcoming Metro line – 02 will connect the region from Vanaz- Ramwadi.
- Pune International Airport is located at a distance of 7.5km from the micro market.
Life Style Study
- Kharadi is having the potential of growth in the upcoming future due to IT sector.
- The upcoming high-tech city is attraction for various masses and thus percentage of migration is high.
- It is commercial zone that houses WTC and SEZ- EON IT Park that generates massive employment.
- EON Free Zone IT Park – 1.7 KM – Special Economic Zone (SEZ)
- Various 3 star and above hotels like Radisson Blue, iSuite Hotel are in vicinity.
- Many restaurants and pubs are located in World Trade Center.
- Proximity to renowned Amanora mall, Inorbit mall and Pheonix mall.
- Micro – market offers best social infrastructure including schools and health care facilities.
Future Development Prospects
- Route – From Vanaz- Ramwadi (4.5 km Extention proposed)
- Budget – INR 24,478 Cr.
- Help to connect both Hinjewadi & Kharadi IT employees
- Premium Office spaces measuring 2.5 million sq. ft
- Caters the needs of IT/ Ities and banking, financial, insurance, etc.
- It will accommodate around 9k employees who would cater to the British investment bank’s operation across 40 countries.
- Owner – Pune Municipal Corporation
- 200 recharge borewells will be installed in chambers of the stormwater line.
- Cost – 50 Lakhs
- Rainwater flows underground and boosts groundwater level.
- Owner – HIA (Hinjawadi Industries Association).
- No. of Cameras – 55.
- Budget – ₹ 8 Cr.
Real Estate Study
- As per study of “D’quor Spaces”, Kharadi locality having rating of 4/5 which is the best.
- The price trend of real estate property in Kharadi having a POSITIVE/ UPWARD trend. Hence, we can expect good appreciation of the value of your real estate property.
- Multitude prefer to reside in concept like walk to work to different IT parks. Usually masses favour the luxury, ultra- luxury facilities in proximity of IT sector
Below Chart Show the Average Area, Average Price and Average Rate of the apartment.
Note: The Price trend shown in chart is Average price per Sq.Ft. on Saleable area in the micro market for 2011, 2015 and 2020.
According to our analysis, Bavdhan offers: –
- Potential growth in the Real estate sector, IT sector and Infrastructure Sector. Which is a good sign for investment as well as Living Purpose
- As well as Chanadani Chowk Flyover will reduce the traffic in the region in peak hours.
- Good Connectivity will take place with metro line 02.
- Pashan Lake and Oxford Golf Course are also the attraction of many people.
- The region is just 4.2 KM far from the Kothrud
- The upcoming ring road will also reduce the travel time to the new international airport by 30 mins.
So, in conclusion, Bavdhan is not only a good location for living with an overall rating of 4/5 but also it is a good location for investment purposes as there is a good appreciation in the price of property since the last 10 years of data.