Why Should You Invest in Property
in Keshav Nagar?
Pune city is an ancient city. In ancient times the city is known for PUNYA NAGARI. City also witnesses the might of CHHATRAPATI SHIVAJI MAHARAJ.
Some Detail of Geographical study of Keshav Nagar
- Altitude – 549 m above the Sea Level
- Region – West Maharashtra
- Main Village – Mundhwa
- Pin Code – 411 036
- Taluka – Haveli
- Government Body – Pune Municipal Corporation
- Preferred by the IT professionals working in Magarpatta city or Kharadi which is located at a distance of 4km.
- The population of Keshav Nagar is 29,965 with a literacy rate of 87.86% as per the 2011 census.
- Recently PMC has been governing infrastructural and various other developments of fringe area like Keshav Nagar.
- Various government policies have given access to affordable residential stock in newly merged villages as well as kept buyers trend upbeat.
- The major roads passing through region are Nagar road, Mundhwa road, Keshav Nagar Bypass and Grant Road.
- It is well connected to prime areas in Pune including Lohegoan, Wagholi, Karadi and Chandan Nagar.
- Swargate Bus Depot or Kharadi Bus Stand are in close proximity.
- Proposed projects will decongest the traffic and connect to CBD (Central Business District).
Life Style Study
- Keshav Nagar is having the potential of growth in the upcoming future as it is now governed by PMC.
- The proposed infrastructural projects will connect major commercial zone and lessen the time consumed for commuting.
- It also has wide range of social and civic amenities.
- Reputed schools and colleges offer high quality education supporting children’s academic growth, all of these lies in a reachable radius which reduces the commute time.
- World class hospitals, shopping malls, recreational activities assure you healthy living and has surged the residential hotspot.
- PMPML buses ply from Keshav Nagar to Pune Airport, Railway station, Swargate and Hadapsar as well.
Future Development Prospects
- Flyover would cut down 6km to 2km, hence, less time will be consumed.
- Budget – INR 21.35 Cr.
- Bridge will be utilized as one- way.
- Decongest the traffic across the city and connect to CBD.
- Stretch- 500m muddy road from Lonkar Junction to Orbis School
- Budget- 90 Lakhs
- To make the stretch more motorable and easy to commute
- Land Acquisition Issues
- 128km Ring road to be built
- Width – 110m
- Cost – 10, 400 crores
- It will assist connecting Lohegoan Airport, proposed Purandar Airport, Hinjewadi and Chakan MIDC easily.
- Provide orbital linkage to 6 National Highways
Real Estate Study
- As per study of “D’quor Spaces”, Keshav Nagar locality having rating of 3/5 which is the good.
- The price trend of real estate property in Keshav Nagar having a POSITIVE/ UPWARD trend,
- As PMC governs the region as well as various government schemes are increasing the purchase a budget home in strategic location.
Note: The Price trend shown in chart is Average price per Sq.Ft. on Saleable area in the micro market for 2011, 2015 and 2020.
Below Chart Show the Average Area, Average Price and Average Rate of the apartment
According to our analysis, Keshav Nagar offers: –
- Keshav Nagar benefits as proximity to Koregoan Park, Kalyani Nagar, Kharadi, Magarpatta and Camp, as all these are prime areas of Pune.
- Keshav Nagar is primarily a destination for mid- income and upper middle-class home buyers, a variety of new residential projects and resale option available.
- Keshav Nagar and areas around it are undergoing major infrastructural changes. This will greatly appreciate the property rates in coming years.
Altogether, Keshav Nagar is the good location for living with an overall rating of 3/5. It is a good location for investment, as a good appreciation in the price of property as PMC is governing the region.