Why Should You Invest in Property in Hinjawadi?
Table of Contents
Pune city is an ancient city. In ancient times the city is known for PUNYA NAGARI. City also witnesses the might of CHHATRAPATI SHIVAJI MAHARAJ.
Some Detail of Geographical study of hinjawadi
- Taluka – Mulshi
- District – Pune
- Region – West Maharashtra
- Pin Code – 411 057
- Government Body – Pune Metropolitan Region Development Authority [PMRDA]
- Hinjawadi was a village until the construction of the Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park. Now it is one of the epicentres of IT industry in Pune. To improve the overall planning and development of Hinjawadi area, it was brought under the jurisdiction of PMRDA.
- The local language of the region is MARATHI.
- The population of Hinjawadi village is 11,488 as per the 2011 census.
- Population increases manifold if one considers the employees and contractual workers working in the IT park.
- The literacy rate is high in the micro market due to migration.
- Due to rapid development, Hinjawadi is facing serious traffic problems during peak hours. From 8.00 AM to 12:00 PM and 5.30 PM to 8.00 PM
- HMVs (Heavy Motor Vehicles) are not allowed to enter the area due to high congestion on the roads and the number of vehicles are increasing due to a lot of career opportunities. Above 2.5 Lacs employees travel daily to and from the IT park.
- In Rainy seasons people starting from Phase 3 or Phase 2 used to spend minimum 1 hour in just crossing Hinjawadi and to reach till Wakad bridge which is merely 3 Kilometer distance
Life Style Study
- Hinjawadi is a prominent employment hub situated 19 km from the city center.
- The buses operated by Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited (PMPML) offers a convenient medium of public transportation within the city.
- Hinjawadi comprises decent amenities in the form of schools, hospitals, shopping centers, malls, eateries and banks..
- Hinjawadi is a key job hub that hosts Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park spread across 3 phases.
- Retail avenues nearby are Xion Mall, Fountain Market, Vision One Mall, D-Mart, etc.
- Several reputed schools and hospitals in the vicinity are Mahindra International School, Blue Ridge Public School and LifePoint Multispecialty Hospital.
- E-Square [Multiplex] along with D-mart is just 1 km away.
- 30 Hotels with 3✰ and above rating.
Future Development Prospects
- Owner – PMRDA.
- Route – From Phase 1 and Wipro Circle Phase 2.
- This has immensely eased traffic flow on this road.
- No. of lanes – 6.
- Owner – PMRDA.
- Length – 10 km.
- Route – Hinjawadi IT Park – Mumbai Pune Express.
- Cost – ₹ 4000 – 7000 Cr.
- Owner – PMRDA.
- Capacity – 50 Tons.
- Location – Hinjawadi Phase III, Near Megapolis Township.
- Owner – HIA (Hinjawadi Industries Association).
- No. of Cameras – 55.
- Budget – ₹ 8 Cr.
Real Estate Study
As per study of “D’quor Spaces” Hinjawadi locality has good rating of 4/5.
The price trend of real estate property in Hinjawadi has a POSITIVE/ UPWARD trend. That means you can expect good appreciation of the value of your real estate property.
Given the presence of so many IT companies in and around, you can also rent out your property to companies as “Guest House” earning more rent for your flat.
Below Chart Show the Average Area, Average Price and Average Rate of the apartment.
According to our analysis Hinjewadi offers: –
- High-Quality Community Living.
- Overall great Connectivity.
- Huge Demand for homes as it is preferred location for a lot of migrant population.
- Rise in rental income.
- Development of phases 4, 5 & 6 of the Rajiv Gandhi IT park creates further opportunities of more employment.
So, in conclusion Hinjawadi is not only a good location for living with an overall rating of 4/5 but also it is good location for investment purpose as there is good appreciation in price of property since last 10 years data.
So, in conclusion, Bavdhan is not only a good location for living with an overall rating of 4/5 but also it is a good location for investment purposes as there is a good appreciation in the price of property since the last 10 years of data.