Why Should You Invest in Property in Dhanori?
Sprawling Pune city is known for educational and cultural centres in India.
Some Detail of Geographical study of Dhanori
- Altitude – 596 meters above the sea level
- Region – West Maharashtra
- District – Pune.
- Pin Code – 411 015
- Taluka – Haveli
- Government Body – Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC)
- Located near Pune Airport.
- The population of Dhanori is 44,060 with a literacy rate of 79% as per the 2011 census.
- The local language of the region is MARATHI.
- Dhanori’s transformation from a small district in Pune to a fully developed residential locality is commendable.
- Pune International Airport is in loacted at just 4.1km radius.
- Pune railway station and Shivaji Nagar Bus stop is slightly fr
- It is well connnected to vital localities such as Wakad, Baner, Koregoan Park, Mundhwa, Viman Nagar and Kharadi.
- The smooth connectivity along with excellent public transport facilities makes popular residential locality.
Life Style Study
- Dhanori has good public transport facilities, and so commuting is a comfortable experience for residents.
- Excellent connectivity is one of the main driving forces behind the rising demand of residential sector.
- Well-planned locality and offers assures quality life for residents.
- The locality has 8 multi-specialty hospitals, 20 commercial parks, 20 banks, etc. making comfortable life for residents.
- It offers very good social infrastructure to its residents. Reputed schools and colleges, leading hospitals, shopping needs are catered in nearby radius.
- The civic amenities have also improved. The industrial growth and IT sector have led to the development of retail and hospitality sectors in the area.
- Due to advent of various IT offices and other MNC’s, the region is witnessing a rapid growth in influx of working population.
Future Development Prospects
- DP road from Dhanori Jakat Naka to DY Patil College.
- Length- 2.1km
- Width- 60m
- Budget – 6 Cr
- Lessen the traffic volume on Porwal road.
- Land Acquisition Issues.
- MBIC is planning to create two or three majors hubs along NH4
- Length of the corridor- 1000 km
- Area – 1,43,000 km2.
- Plans to generate 12% GDP along this corridor
- 128km Ring road to be built
- Width – 110m
- Cost – 10, 400 crores
- It will assist connecting Lohegoan Airport, proposed Purandar Airport, Hinjewadi and Chakan MIDC easily.
- Provide orbital linkage to 6 National Highways
Real Estate Study
- As per study of “D’quor Spaces” Dhanori locality having rating of 4/5 which is good.
- The price trend of real estate property in Dhanori having a POSITIVE/ UPWARD trend. Hence, we can expect good appreciation of the value of your real estate property.
- Given the presence of so many upcoming High-Tech City, you can also rent out your property to companies as “Guest House” earning more rent for your flat.
Note: The Price trend shown in chart is Average price per Sq.Ft. on Saleable area in the micro market for 2011, 2015 and 2020.
Below Chart Show the Average Area, Average Price and Average Rate of the apartment.
According to our analysis, Dhanori offers: –
- Considering the price trends of Dhanori and rising demand, the locality can be a good investment option.
- The region has witnessed excellent appreciation of property rates, with a no. of projects being developed.
- It is developing at a fast pace and the government is planning to develop further.
- Hence, the scope of development of infrastructure facilities is increasing tremendously.
Overall, Dhanori is favorable location for living with an overall rating of 4/5. The city’s eastern periphery is booming with developments and Dhanori is one of the beneficiaries of phenomenal growth.