Why Should You Invest in Property in Balewadi?
Pune city is an ancient city. In ancient times the city is known for PUNYA NAGARI. City also witnesses the might of CHHATRAPATI SHIVAJI MAHARAJ.
Some Detail of Geographical study of Balewadi.
- Altitude – 570 meters above the Sea Level.
- Region – West Maharashtra.
- District – Pune.
- Pin Code – 411 045.
- Taluka – Haveli.
- Main Village – Baner Gao.
- Government Body – Pune Municipal Corporation
- The local language of the region is MARATHI.
- The combine population of Balewadi and Baner region was 31,972 with a literacy rate of 77.84% as per the 2011 census
- The working pattern in the region is mixed kind. After smart city project the literacy rate is increased and due to man commercial hubs the migration also increases
- The region is a little far from the Airport, Pune Railway Station, and Shivajinagar Bus Depot for domestic traveling.
- Upcoming Metro line – 03 will connect the region to the Heart of the Pune City as well as with the Rajiv Gandhi Info Tech Park.
- The nearest SHIVNERI BUS STOP is just 3.2 KM far from the center for easy travelling to hill station LONAVALA and Mumbai City.
Life Style Study
- For a better future and secured job, the region is having a sufficient amount of CBSE, ICSE boards with enough commercial parks.
- The region also having such national-level colleges like NICMAR and MITCON for gathering student activity.
- Also, Balewadi having 1 open market held on Thursday and various grocery stores.
- Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park – 8.6 KM.
- Balewadi Stadium – 2.0 KM.
- Baner Hills – 4.7 KM.
- Xion Mall and Westend Mall is 4.8 Km and 6.4 Km away from the City Center.
- Several reputed schools and colleges and fast food restaurants are within 1 KM radius.
- Nearest D – Mart – 1.8 KM away.
Future Development Prospects
- Owner – PMRDA
- Route – From Maan to Shiwaji Nagar (31 km Extention proposed
- Budget – 8100 Cr.
- Owner – PMRDA
- Area Under Development – 250 Hectors.
- Residential projects, commercial and development worth of ₹ 20,000 Cr.
- Owner – Pune Smart City Development Corporation Limited.
- 6 projects under transportation.
- 8 projects under Urban Planning.
- 8 projects under water and solid management.
- 2 projects under ITC
- 1 start-up zone
- Owner – PMRDA
- Length – 128 km
- Width of Road – 110 m
- Budget – ₹ 10,234 Cr.
- 1st phase of the project is under construction.
Real Estate Study
- As per study of “D’quor Spaces” Balewadi locality having rating of 3/5.
- The price trend of real estate property in Balewadi having a POSITIVE/ UPWARD trend. That means you can expect good appreciation of the value of your real estate property.
- Given the presence of so many upcoming commercial projects and High-Tech City, you can also rent out your property to companies as “Guest House” earning more rent for your flat.
The Price trend shown in chart is Average price per Sq.Ft. on Saleable area in the micro market for 2011, 2015 and 2020.
Below Chart Show the Average Area, Average Price and Average Rate of the apartment.
According to our analysis, Balewai offers: –
- Potential growth in the Real estate sector, IT sector, and Infrastructure Development Sector. Which is a good sign for investment
- Upcoming High-Tech City will help to rise in the rental price of the region.
- As well as there are many projects also running under the smart city umbrella.
- Good Connectivity will take place with metro line 03.
- The development of phases of the High-Tech city along with many commercial activities in Baner will create a huge demand for homes as it is the preferred location for a lot of migrant populations.
- The Baner Hills also the attraction of many people.
- The upcoming ring road will also reduce the travel time to the new international airport by 30 mins.
So, in conclusion, Balewadi is not only a good location for living with an overall rating of 3/5 but also it is a good location for investment purposes as there is a good appreciation in the price of property since the last 10 years of data.